Klook.com

Sunday, December 31, 2017

, ,

Netizens are curious about the road ahead of these two girl groups in 2018

Fromis 9 vs Loona

Unlike the netizens expectation, Fromis 9 managed to perform on public TV as soon as they debuted.
And Loona is very well-known for their high-quality performances and skills even since before their official debut.
I have some feelings that the companies of both groups will push them really hard once they make their official debut next year

Fromis 9:
UHdFn
NnPua
ylaVk

LOONA:
tfZUQ
TwNTz
WIfsr
AmFUR


-I see.. I heard SM is also going to debut a new girl group next year, not to mention Produce48..

-Whoa.. Loona still hasn't officially debuted yet?

-Loona's members are so freaking pretty..

-This kind of post is really meaningless..ㅋㅋ Both groups have strong fandoms..ㅋㅋ

-Loona's songs are really nice..

-Both are just going to be similar.. The pre-debut promotion for Loona is seriously so long..

-I really hope Loona will hit big next year..

-Both will be overshadowed by Produce48 which is going to be held next year..ㅋㅋㅋ

-Both of them are being promoted and pushed really well by their companies but haven't been getting the attention they deserve from the public..

-I heard SM is going to debut another group next year and JYP is going to debut a boy group next year and a girl group a year later..

-I have a feeling Loona is going to hit really big..

-I believe that Fromis 9 will do really well next year...

-I did a research on a male-dominated online community and I saw some posts talking about Fromis 9 but none about Loona.. Both needs a harder push from the company in order to hit big next year..

-First of all, from the visual aspects Loona is going to hit big..

-I can't wait for Loona's official debut..

-Loona's songs are so freaking niceㅠㅠㅠ

-I didn't know Loona was a girl-group name.. I've always thought it was a magazine or something like that..
trazy.com