Klook.com

Sunday, December 31, 2017

, ,

Irene showed up with bangs on SBS Entertainment Awards

So freaking pretty..

jdymM
Avuql
MRkZF


-That bangs were totally The Work of God.. It makes her look like a whole different person..

-She looks so much better without them.. They should've cut it a little bit..

-Her bangs are too long..

-So cute..ㅋㅋ I saw that scene where she congratulated the winner and giggled a little bit and I swear that was the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life..ㅋㅋ

-The fans like her better with bangs? I personally think she looks better without them..

-The bangs make her looks ordinary..

-Her bangs look so weird.. Did they cut her bangs to make her look younger?

-She looks beautiful, but she looks way more beautiful without them..

-I think her bangs are too long, which makes it look weird..

-She looks better without them.. Why did they cut her bangs like how high-school students in '80s cut their bangs?

-I saw her yesterday and I personally think she looks really really stunning..

-I love you, my princessㅠㅠ

-I will never get tired of her beauty no matter how many times I've seen it.. I just can't stop looking at herㅠㅠ

-I didn't expect her bangs to get divided opinions from fans.. For me, Irene looks beautiful with anything..

-It looks nice but it would've been better if they cut it a little bit shorter.. The bangs might poke her eyeballs at this rate..

-She looks beautiful with or without them..ㅠㅠ

-She looks beautiful with them and she looks so freaking cute without them.. She's charming..
trazy.com