Klook.com

Thursday, February 9, 2017

,

Sulli's recent updates on Instagram

Goodbye. It was fun while it lasted. 


-Whoa.. I'm getting goosebumps all over my body..

-....???

-What's wrong with her..

-I don't care~

-Does she hate dolls..?

-I have nothing else left to say about her..

-People are putting too much meaning into every single picture she posts..

-I'm worried about her mental health state..

-I feel like she's just doing all that stuffs to gain attention..

-I mean like.. Why on the world she does all of those stuffs..

-I already blocked her on Instagram..

-Judging by how the doll has no arms and legs.. It's lolita..

-Hul.. She looks like a psychopath.. What's wrong with her...

-She's starting to get scarier and scarier..

-There she goes again..

-Now that people stops talking about her, she's trying to get their attention by doing this kind of stuff..

-She cuts the doll's head.. Hul..

-There she goes again~~ Acting as if she's different from any other girls..



trazy.com