Klook.com

Sunday, December 11, 2016

, , ,

A female idol who suffers a great loss after PD101 ended

is Kwon Eunbin

I just can't understand Cube..


-I agree.. She could've debuted with IOI if it wasn't for Cube, she's really really pretty.. Or IBI, at least, she could've debuted with Lee Soohyun, Kim Sohee, etc..

-I personally think she's one of the prettiest trainees in PD101ㅠㅠ She's like the mixture of Park Hanbyul and UEE.. It's such a pityㅠㅠ

-She was my favorite trainee back then.. Cube is too cruel..

-My Eunbinㅠㅠㅠ CLC, let's hit bigㅠㅠ

-Cube was in rush.. They could've put her in CLC after the show ended..

-She would have a really big and long-lasting popularity if only she debuted with IOI..

-Eunbin-ah.. I'm rooting for youㅠㅠ

-I know right.. Kwon Eunbin almost made it to the top 11..

-Whoa.. She's so freaking beautiful..

-I feel sorry for her.. Didn't she get a lot of mean comments on Internet after she left PD101?

-She shouldn't have joined CLC.. She only gets mean comments and it would be really uncomfortable for her to hang around with the other members..

-It's such a pity..ㅠㅠ

-She's pretty and she ranked pretty high too.. Cubeㅂㄷㅂㄷ..

-Cube-ya.. Let's do your job properly, okay?

-Eunbin is so pretty.. I never forgot to vote for her everydayㅠㅠ

-If only it wasn't for Cube..

-She looks like UEE in the last gif..

-That's right.. She was doing a great job on PD101 and Cube ruined it all..

-It's not like it's Cube's first time messing up things like this..

-She looks like Euntak's cousin in Goblin..

-Eunbin did a great job on PD101, and she could've ranked higher but Cube ruined it all..
trazy.com